Ladies & Gentlemen! Introductions PLEASE!

Welcome to the Pixel Pusher Community Forums.
Here you will find out about our mission and our community guidelines.
gaf210
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/gaf210

Re: Ladies & Gentlemen! Introductions PLEASE!

Post by gaf210 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:20 am

BunnyCakes wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:34 pm
My names Bunny and I have a nice ass....... ;)
pics or it didnt happen! LOL

MandaMarie
Pixel Princess
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/MandaMarie

Post by MandaMarie » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:42 pm

gaf210 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:20 am
BunnyCakes wrote:
Mhmm, pic's or it didn't happen. I agree. I openly show my rl tits & ass pictures in my public photo album.

My rl tits$ass pic's

Enjoy. :D
...Visit my catalog...............Visit my Deviantart..............Visit Homepage....

Oh ooo-bee-doo, I wanna be like you.
I want to walk like you, talk like you, do.
You'd see it's true, an ape like me,
can learn to be, human, too.

;)

gaf210
Prolific Pixel

Post by gaf210 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:10 pm

MandaMarie wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:42 pm
gaf210 wrote:
BunnyCakes wrote:
Mhmm, pic's or it didn't happen. I agree. I openly show my rl tits & ass pictures in my public photo album.

My rl tits$ass pic's

LOLarent they boobies in fact ?

MandaMarie
Pixel Princess

Post by MandaMarie » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:21 pm

gaf210 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:10 pm
MandaMarie wrote:
gaf210 wrote:
BunnyCakes wrote:

My rl tits$ass pic's

Haha, they are Titmice. :D
https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Tufted_Titmouse/id
...Visit my catalog...............Visit my Deviantart..............Visit Homepage....

;)

BunnyCakes
Pixel Princess
IMVU Homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage. ... r=30837115

Post by BunnyCakes » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:10 pm

MandaMarie wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:21 pm
gaf210 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:10 pm
MandaMarie wrote:
gaf210 wrote:
BunnyCakes wrote:

My rl tits$ass pic's

Haha, they are Titmice. :D
https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Tufted_Titmouse/id
LOL :lol:

Keef
Sage Pixel

Post by Keef » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Dang, I'm so behind. I should upload some pictures of my cock then.

WickedAngel
Prolific Pixel

Post by WickedAngel » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:34 pm

I would upload pics of my titties but alas I have none now..... :lol: ....all you would see is scars....

oh wait I could upload a pic of my fakey...... :shock:

MandaMarie
Pixel Princess

Post by MandaMarie » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:55 pm

Keef wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:17 pm
Dang, I'm so behind. I should upload some pictures of my cock then.
Pic's, or it didn't happen. :lol:

;)

Extinction
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Extinction

Post by Extinction » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:23 pm

Well... I debated joining this website for quite some time.
After the sudden changes to IMVU, even making the new leap over here had me on edge. Too much change for my little heart to handle.
Alas, though, I'm here! :3

My name is Extinction, however most refer to me as Ext, Exi, or simply Cat.
I'm 24 (as of March 14th) and happily married in real life (almost 6 months, now)!
I'm very passionate about art and design. I don't know why, but it's so fun to play around with styles and all the colours~
Which is partly why I create anthros on IMVU! Most people consider it weird... and I'm pretty used to being called some ugly names, despite all that I still enjoy what I do.
It freely allows me to be creative, without feeling constricted or 'normal'. It's also a bit niche in comparison to other categories on IMVU.

Outside of IMVU I'm pretty lame, to be frank. I don't fit in with the gneration I was born into...

I suck at introductions.. why must they be a thing. >:/
EXTINCTION @ IMVU
~ Making Anthro Designs & Creations since 2007 ~

Product Requests: OPEN
I have difficulties with communicating my ideas and thoughts properly.
Please be patient with me.

Elsen
New Pixel

Post by Elsen » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:20 pm

Hello there, I'm Elsen! I'm not particularly great at introductions, but I'll do my best x'D

I've been a member of IMVU since about 2009, and I began creating in 2011. IMVU has been a great platform for not only igniting my interest in, but also expanding my capability in digital art, texturing, and more recently, creating 3D assets.
I also enjoy traditional arts as well, having dabbled in quite a few mediums, though I default to pencil and paper. I do, however, have a massive fondness for painting, and every now and then I'll get a bit of inspiration to pick up my brushes :') Bob Ross in particular has that effect! x'D Some examples of my work here, here and here.

I have a variety of interests, including but not limited to steam locomotives, rain, mild surrealism, object head characters, art nouveau, art deco, hidden object games, Minecraft, Lord of the Rings, Problem Sleuth, OFF, Homestuck, and many other things.

Of course, with so many interests, creating characters, coming up with stories, and building little worlds of my own are all favourite pastimes of mine- and IMVU has proven to be an excellent platform for it! Not only for myself, but for my friends as well- I love taking someone's fantasy, their dream, their wish, and making it a reality for them. There's something uniquely satisfying about it, and I will often do projects specifically for a friend.
I've also been a bit of a lurker in the IMVU RP community, not quite as active now as I used to be, though I do still make my way through the RP rooms every now and then if it suits me, just to see what's available :') I was also sporadically active in the RP forum (and throughout the rest of the forums as well), when that was a thing.
I was relieved to find that this place was a thing- call me old fashioned, but I have always preferred a traditional forum to a simple message board. I tend to wax lyrical, and I can be extremely wordy. The format available in the new "forums" simply doesn't support the amount of customization and space I need to organize my thoughts.. Nor is it easy to navigate, which is essential for me. Nothing is frustrating in exactly the same way as being unable to find what you need for reference, and I am not a fan of the "endless scrolling" trend in websites these days..

That said, I'm pretty easygoing, non-judgemental and I always try to be as friendly and helpful as I can. I look forward to getting to know you all a little better, and sharing our experiences and wisdom as creators and dedicated, passionate members of the IMVU community :')
Je pense tout et son contraire, comme un enfant
Je danse, j'ai le coeur à l'envers, comme un enfant

EsReverniDrawrof
Posting Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/EsReverniDrawrof

Post by EsReverniDrawrof » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:39 pm

Hello! I'm Es -like the 19th letter, not a plural "e", and no, I'm not a Reverend Dwarf haha.
My name I carried over from MySpace ( what's that?), and it's actually forward in reverse spelled backwards. About 2 weeks after I joined imvu ( 10 years ago, this May), someone deemed me Es, and it stuck.
9 years ago I met my fiancé in a writing group on imvu, and within a few months we moved in together. I guess he doesn't scare easily, because he's still there every morning when I wake up. He's no longer active on imvu, and most of my closest friends have left as well. So, why am I such a die hard? Insanity!
(Skip the next part, it's long and might induce snoring).
I used to dabble with textures, and submitted like 5 things in the catalog ( because I needed the item and it wasn't how I wanted it). About 4 years ago, I learned a little more ( Keefs tutorials, and Dawning Developers were super huge help) and submitted about 5 other things. Tiers stressed me out, and I had to convince myself to ignore them. It was irritating to see people at level 4, 5, 6 get there by unscrupulous means.Yet I chugged along, clinging to my integrity, as I tried to learn texture developing. I was doing a lot of stuff for TREND back then ( some may remember Naughty's mag - I was modeling, creating mock ups, interviewing, writing articles, doing fashion shows, trying to help roll out the AP mag), meanwhile I started a new RL job, and a month later we moved. It was too much, so I passed out.
2 years later I woke up, and when I returned to imvu, everything changed. Today I'm still trying to get used to all the changes, but can't understand what everyone has against hands. It's like an anti- hand fetish, they're so disproportionately small. I do side with Sir Mix-a-lot on the butt thing, though. The recent changes, and that thing, whatever it is, that replaced the forums, have me second guessing my sanity again.
Since I found you guys created PPC , I think I'll hang around a bit more, and I can postpone my trip to the State Hospital. So thanks Keef, Chicka, and everyone else involved!

gaf210
Prolific Pixel

Post by gaf210 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:47 pm

Welcome to the new faces!

and lol Es, thanks for explaining your name, for me you were es reverni da wolf XDDDDD

EsReverniDrawrof
Posting Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/EsReverniDrawrof

Post by EsReverniDrawrof » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:07 pm

gaf210 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:47 pm
Welcome to the new faces!

and lol Es, thanks for explaining your name, for me you were es reverni da wolf XDDDDD
That's actually not so bad. I've also been called Raisin Warf :lol:

Twiddybird
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Twiddybird

Post by Twiddybird » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:36 pm

Extinction wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:23 pm
Well... I debated joining this website for quite some time.
After the sudden changes to IMVU, even making the new leap over here had me on edge. Too much change for my little heart to handle.
Alas, though, I'm here! :3

My name is Extinction, however most refer to me as Ext, Exi, or simply Cat.
I'm 24 (as of March 14th) and happily married in real life (almost 6 months, now)!
I'm very passionate about art and design. I don't know why, but it's so fun to play around with styles and all the colours~
Which is partly why I create anthros on IMVU! Most people consider it weird... and I'm pretty used to being called some ugly names, despite all that I still enjoy what I do.
It freely allows me to be creative, without feeling constricted or 'normal'. It's also a bit niche in comparison to other categories on IMVU.

Outside of IMVU I'm pretty lame, to be frank. I don't fit in with the gneration I was born into...

I suck at introductions.. why must they be a thing. >:/
Hai Exi...Glad you came over to the dark side, i'd just like to say...making anthros doesn't make you weird, it makes you unique and be proud of that, people who are ignorant and small minded won't get you but you don't need them to, keep doing what you are doing, your work is amazing and well deserving of the Pro Tag :D

Cherubwings
Posting Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage. ... r=30676001

Post by Cherubwings » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:58 pm

Hey Hey everyone! So awesome to see so many people that I am already familiar with, and admire I might add! I am very happy to be able to meet others here that I have not had the pleasure to meet as of yet. It is really exciting to be here!! I am enjoying reading everyone's posts on here. I have been on IMVU since October of 08. My RL nick name is Cherub, my father started it when I was a baby..Im positive there were thousands of times my mother totally agreed with the name, due to me being such an angelic child, LMAO YEAH RIGHT!!! I am a greeter and a help mod, which I love. I was also a forum mod for a time, which was a bit hard for me to keep up with. I am hopelessly addicted to IMVU. I am not in agreement with some of the changes to IMVU, but, I will adapt hopefully. I have created products. Rather than calling myself a creator, I tend to say, I color the pages, the true creators are the ones who make the coloring books, aka the meshers. ( I do not say that for all members who create, only about myself). My favorite things to do on IMVU are, meeting and making friends from all over the world, gifting to others, welcoming and helping others and taking pictures. I love to laugh and I have a sarcastic sense of humor and at times I can be a bit demented and twisted..lol. I am pretty much an open book, if you want to know anything else about me, please feel free to ask.
Oh and, is it just me or has anyone else noticed all the AP pics on photo-booth feed? Geez!!! Its constant and daily. :roll: Blessings to you all! :)
If you see someone who has lost their smile, give them one of yours! :D

Extinction
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Extinction

Post by Extinction » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:28 am

Welcome, Cherub! I think I remember seeing you around the forums, haha. :)
EXTINCTION @ IMVU
~ Making Anthro Designs & Creations since 2007 ~

Product Requests: OPEN
I have difficulties with communicating my ideas and thoughts properly.
Please be patient with me.

Cherubwings
Posting Pixel

Post by Cherubwings » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:01 am

Extinction wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:28 am
Welcome, Cherub! I think I remember seeing you around the forums, haha. :)
Ahh, thank you so much! Yes, I recognize you as well. Nice to see you here! ;)

gaf210
Prolific Pixel

Post by gaf210 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:45 am

Cherubwings wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:58 pm
Hey Hey everyone! So awesome to see so many people that I am already familiar with, and admire I might add! I am very happy to be able to meet others here that I have not had the pleasure to meet as of yet. It is really exciting to be here!! I am enjoying reading everyone's posts on here. I have been on IMVU since October of 08. My RL nick name is Cherub, my father started it when I was a baby..Im positive there were thousands of times my mother totally agreed with the name, due to me being such an angelic child, LMAO YEAH RIGHT!!! I am a greeter and a help mod, which I love. I was also a forum mod for a time, which was a bit hard for me to keep up with. I am hopelessly addicted to IMVU. I am not in agreement with some of the changes to IMVU, but, I will adapt hopefully. I have created products. Rather than calling myself a creator, I tend to say, I color the pages, the true creators are the ones who make the coloring books, aka the meshers. ( I do not say that for all members who create, only about myself). My favorite things to do on IMVU are, meeting and making friends from all over the world, gifting to others, welcoming and helping others and taking pictures. I love to laugh and I have a sarcastic sense of humor and at times I can be a bit demented and twisted..lol. I am pretty much an open book, if you want to know anything else about me, please feel free to ask.
Oh and, is it just me or has anyone else noticed all the AP pics on photo-booth feed? Geez!!! Its constant and daily. :roll: Blessings to you all! :)
So nice to see you around here sweets! :D

LuvableVenus
Posting Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/LuvableVenus

Post by LuvableVenus » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:43 pm

G'day!

Yes I'm from Down Under. Been on and off imvu over the years. and been here alot longer then my card reads. SO I have a grandfathered account from way back...that's if the infamous imvu haven't retired it! Anywho, if you see me around come say G'day. I am here for content creating and meeting new friends.

Get to know me, before you pass judgement on me. Don't let the name fool you. Get on my wrong side and watch out! lol Am here for the long run.

V :D
Last edited by LuvableVenus on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Head Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Keef

Post by admin » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:02 pm

Hello all new members and welcome to the family!

Happy to host a place where we can all relax, hang out, and talk shop!
No matter where you go, there you are...

Pick up your free PPC Member Badge on Keef's IMVU Homepage Wear and Share to spread the word!

LuvableVenus
Posting Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/LuvableVenus

Post by LuvableVenus » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:10 am

admin wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:02 pm
Hello all new members and welcome to the family!

Happy to host a place where we can all relax, hang out, and talk shop!
Thanks Keef!!! I near wrote Keefer then and thought of something else after that! :shock: :lol: Damn this is bad sitting up at this hour of the night reading, and then posting here.

Thanks for making this a happy home for us all Keef! And am proud to say I'm a Pixel Pusher! 8-)

V

Cherubwings
Posting Pixel

Post by Cherubwings » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:26 pm

Ahh, thank you Gaff Buddy, it is nice to see you on here as well! :) Thank you as well, Keef! This is so awesome to be here with you all and, Keef, it is awesome that you have done this for all of us! This is going to be huge!!! :D

TaraEnzo
Pixel Princess
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/TaraEnzo

Post by TaraEnzo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:55 pm

Hello. My name is Tara. A friend of mine told me about Pixel Pusher, so decided I should come claim my name, and see whats going on here. Hopefully I can prove useful here eventually. :D

I am a fan of art mostly. I have spent most of my time in IMVU meeting many different people from all over the world. I am not as much a creator of products, but of art myself. Will be sure to post a shop here, if I ever decide to update my VIP status though.

Its good to meet new people in IMVU through Pixel Pusher, and hope to see more as time go's on.

vienaxia
New Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage. ... r=46080373

Post by vienaxia » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:39 am

Hi! I am vienaxia from Malaysia.

Joined IMVU in 2010

In RL I'm just a customer service representative in the one of biggest telecommunication company in my country, TM Berhad. Previously I'm in technical inbound call but not anymore. Currently in a small Twitter Team :mrgreen:, entertain all kind of customer who tweet the page for assistance.

I'm not active in client for the passed 3 years but still keep in touch in the website (easy to online without installing client but still missed the apps for creating). Those days, I like to read IMVU forum, looking for tips and tutorials to improve my create. From there I've learned creating your own way products gave you more satisfaction. Most important to value and respect other people's works.

Btw, nice to meet all of you in this community. Hope everyone have a wonderful life ;)
vienaxia

gaf210
Prolific Pixel

Post by gaf210 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:28 am

Welcome Tara and Vienaxia! You two seem to be really cool people to have around here :)