Watch carefully

Keeping up with the goings on
MelissaJ
New Pixel

Watch carefully

Post by MelissaJ » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:41 pm

I am going to post this link to these forums on the new imvu discussions , I know I will be banned from there but I don't care I can always make another account as usual lol

Notorious Chicka
Notorious Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Notorious

Re: Watch carefully

Post by Notorious Chicka » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:54 pm

We are already posting and no one has received any threat of it being a problem.

As long as we follow there rules there - I am sure no issue will arise.

ChocolateCookie
Pixel Mod

Post by ChocolateCookie » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:19 pm

Honestly, with how frustrating this whole change is to the imvu forums mods, I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't very keen on punishing you for just that as they understand why we don't like Discussions. I think they are on our side.

MandaMarie
Pixel Princess
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/MandaMarie

Post by MandaMarie » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:52 pm

A lot of us have been posting it every day now for the past few days. I don't feel you will get banned for posting the URL to here. But, your pulse messages might get you banned.
...Visit my catalog...............Visit my Deviantart..............Visit Homepage....

Oh ooo-bee-doo, I wanna be like you.
I want to walk like you, talk like you, do.
You'd see it's true, an ape like me,
can learn to be, human, too.

;)

VisNova
New Pixel

Post by VisNova » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:43 am

Wow I just got back after a good 8 month break and well damn everything seems the same except this forum issue...I really have no idea why IMVU would not inject a ton of resource into making sure they have the cutting edge forum communication tools for the community. The new help center thingy looks like a 5 yr put it together, the icons referencing categories has no order and looks like a jumbled mess. They must have some very inexperienced UI/UX guy/guys using the platform as a learning block..I just don't get it. Anyway i like this old style solid foundation type forum it will always just work.