Wow....

Keeping up with the goings on
oOChrissyOo
Notorious Pixel

Wow....

Post by oOChrissyOo » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:58 am

Wow....I am no longer allowed to "comment" in the Disgusting Boards.
No notice, no message...just.wont.let.me.
Hmmm.....Anyone else experiencing this? I find it kinda comical really...I haven't even been in there lately, never mind even commenting. :lol:

Seige
Dark Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=3019684

Re: Wow....

Post by Seige » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:33 pm

I haven't even bothered going to the discussion boards but as far as I know , no one else has complained about not being able to but then again how many people do I know actually go to it in the first place... lol!

oOChrissyOo
Notorious Pixel

Post by oOChrissyOo » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Well, actually, you'd be surprised that more than half of the people in here still go to the Disgusting Board.

Elaini
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Elaini

Post by Elaini » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:27 pm

oOChrissyOo wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:28 pm
Well, actually, you'd be surprised that more than half of the people in here still go to the Disgusting Board.
I mainly find it as a kind of necessary evil for visibility. :roll: I'm not posting there in daily basis anymore.

I actually use certain tactics: I link my threads there to the shop and tutorial threads that I've made here. It's not a direct advertisement, but hopefully it shows why these boards are useful so people care to look around. It's sort of positive way to let this place be known as ShannonMac suggested, but I think it's more attention grabbing than "we have cookies".

It doesn't count as spamming, when the actual content of the message is what they need and board related but really posted down here, right? ;)

Oh, and these days you must use the not so obvious "Create a Post" button as a login button in Discussions.

Zara
Sage Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Keodi

Post by Zara » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:45 am

I'm not online anywhere that much nowadays and if I am, the very last place I would go is that Disgustions garbage. So I absolutely couldn't care less about being able to post there. :P

GuySBot
Prolific Pixel

Post by GuySBot » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:59 am

Hadn't been there in at least a couple few months , just tested as a reply to one of my own and it allowed me .
Muah X Meow ^,.^~! TTFN

EliaDesigns
New Pixel

Post by EliaDesigns » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:28 pm

I wasn't there since the loading of the threads started to go funny, like everytime you click on something to at least be able to read it, it scrolls the whole page up again, so you have to scroll down to the thread. And the Loading doesn't just happen straight but it somehow scrools left then right then up till you get oceansick.