Gaf's Index of Creator tools and helpers

Help and Tips on How and Where to Advertise Your Products, Product Page and Homepage Coding to Showcase Your Wears.
gaf210
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/gaf210

Gaf's Index of Creator tools and helpers

Post by gaf210 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:08 am

Making a short list of the Tools i have made to ease the creator life for you all, hehee. Most of them i use them myself so i hope they are of use to you too :)

Banner Code Generator: a classic, easily create your banner codes for your homepage, product page, groups or forums with this generator.

Product Icon Code Generator: quickly make the codes of your product icons linked to their respective product pages, by simply pasting their product links and / or ids.

Product Page Layout Generator: another classic, choose from a set of product page structures to quickly pimp up your product pages with your own style.

Product Icon and Preview Generator: this is a cool tool to preview products while being offline from imvu. It uses the imvu next platform so it only works for clothing products so far, but it can help you create nice previews of your products. Very recommended to create previews of DERIVABLE CLOTHING MESHES products.

Product Page Codes: short set of cool codes you can add to your product pages to customize it a little more.

Product Scrolling Marquee Generator: the mother of all the product panel codes, make a scroller box with your products in the category you want, best sellers, newest, related or derivables.

Which one is your favorite? Post it here.

Visit us for more creator related tools and helpers! http://gaf210.imvustylez.net/

MisterWhite
Posting Pixel

Re: Gaf's Index of Creator tools and helpers

Post by MisterWhite » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:26 am

I used your site in the past but nowadays write my own codes. I can advise everyone to look at GAF's site it is a lot of help there and awsome edits can be done with it to upscale your sales...looks...page contents etc.

Really an awsome site and dev, lots to learn there about bbcodes, html codes etc etc!

gaf210
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/gaf210

Post by gaf210 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:36 pm

MisterWhite wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:26 am
I used your site in the past but nowadays write my own codes. I can advise everyone to look at GAF's site it is a lot of help there and awsome edits can be done with it to upscale your sales...looks...page contents etc.

Really an awsome site and dev, lots to learn there about bbcodes, html codes etc etc!
Thanks much buddy! Glad you found the site of use :)

MisterWhite
Posting Pixel

Post by MisterWhite » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:41 pm

gaf210 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:36 pm
MisterWhite wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:26 am

Thanks much buddy! Glad you found the site of use :)
Yes good luck man! :D