Creating Challenges?

Questions, Tips and Concerns about Creating on IMVU in general.
Extinction
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Extinction

Creating Challenges?

Post by Extinction » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:54 am

In a group I'm apart of, this person made these "creating challenges" for the members.

Esentially, the concept was they found a mesh in the catalogue for the members to derive from.

The point of it was varying, sometimes to promote sometihng neat, to boost more derives on it, to challenge others who don't typically make things related to it.
It was open and welcome for anyone to join, and pretty loosely based.
They would even pay for derivation fees so really you had no reason not to!

I wouldn't mind seeing something like that here, and not something that is hosted by one single person, but by everyone!
They could be biweekly, I think that would be reasonable. ^.^

It could be seen as a contest as well, but I think it would be fun to get people active with oe another and might even help some get out their creative funks.
EXTINCTION @ IMVU
~ Making Anthro Designs & Creations since 2007 ~

Product Requests: OPEN
I have difficulties with communicating my ideas and thoughts properly.
Please be patient with me.

Keef
Sage Pixel

Re: Creating Challenges?

Post by Keef » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:24 am

Would love to see this. It would be a great way for meshers to promote new or undescoverd meshes.

We do have one of the very popular creator contests coming back next month that we will be sponsoring. 8-)

I also have an idea for a fun pose maker/avatar artist contest but am waiting until we have more activity in that area before I launch it.

Twiddybird
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Twiddybird

Re: Creating Challenges?

Post by Twiddybird » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Ooh this sounds like fun, I am always struggling to find new meshes or even something just ...different, would open peoples eyes to what else is out there, will keep my eyes peeled for this to happen :D