GCHQ accused of Wiretapping Trump

Per request a place for the Left, Right and every direction in between.
Safety Warning: Rhetoric may be served in this establishment. If you have any bureaucratic allergies please do not consume this forum.
Daise2
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage. ... r=91359500

GCHQ accused of Wiretapping Trump

Post by Daise2 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:07 am

I'm completely confused how the official mouthpiece of Donald Trump gets to publicly accuse the UK government of wiretapping Trump Tower at the request of President Obama....based on what Fox News said. Fox News. Not from leaked documents, not from an investigation, no, from what a pundit at Fox News said. It would almost be funny except for the seriousness of the allegation and for the fact that the President of the most powerful country in the world uses uncollaborated information as fact? This is the same White House that keeps banging on about Fake News! Fake News! Fake News! Yet, instead of using the correct channels to investigate these claims, they make a public accusation against the country who is supposed to be their biggest ally?? To quote Spicer..... 'all we are doing is reading what other stations and other people have reported'. Really? That's all it takes to make a public accusation?

This administration is beyond a joke.

DianaDeMysterieux
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/DianaDeMysterieux

Re: GCHQ accused of Wiretapping Trump

Post by DianaDeMysterieux » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:58 am

Oh good Lord!

This is a good example of why I don't pay any mind to politics.

Far as I am concerned, all Politicians are guilty of one thing....

Being Self-Centered A-Holes!

I have yet to see one, I do mean One politician that does anything good for the USA solely because it is the right thing to do and not because they are looking to get something out of it.

I tune all Political News out simply because it is all negative.
La Dame Mystere

Daise2
Prolific Pixel

Post by Daise2 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:41 pm

you're not far wrong Diana! I wish I could tune it all out....I'm a sucker for pulled it lol

SqueakyLass
Posting Pixel
Location: The "Whats-in-it-for-me" State. Land of lawyers and insurance agents

Post by SqueakyLass » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:08 pm

DianaDeMysterieux wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:58 am
Oh good Lord!

This is a good example of why I don't pay any mind to politics.

Far as I am concerned, all Politicians are guilty of one thing....

Being Self-Centered A-Holes!

I have yet to see one, I do mean One politician that does anything good for the USA solely because it is the right thing to do and not because they are looking to get something out of it.

I tune all Political News out simply because it is all negative.
Thats the only reason politicians exist in the first place.

A statist looks at a population and sees an irrational and selfish horde that needs to be endlessly herded around at gunpoint... and yet looks at those who run the "government" as selfless, benevolent and saintly. Yet these same statists always look at this irrational and dangerous population and say: “You must have the right to choose your political leaders!

If people are not intelligent and reasonable enough to negotiate solutions to societal problems in a productive and sustainable manner, then surely they are also not intelligent or reasonable enough to vote for political "leaders" or participate in any "government" whatsoever.

If ye think for one moment that the criminal element, the religious element, the treasonous element, the despotic element, the murderous element shall not exploit "governmental" power in the highest places that they may reach and bring all of their buddies along with them, then ye have to be the very poster-child as the perfect dupe for them; for that is the ideal place for them to thrive. Behind closed doors enacting "laws" to strip away your rights and give themselves special rights, then insist that it is your patriotic duty to abide by them.
Words mean things; thats what gives them communicative value.

GuySBot
Prolific Pixel

Post by GuySBot » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Of course they are all wiretapping each other , been that way since the 50's . Especially the president's have access to this information and all those agencies share with each other & again of course it's all a total joke the way the for profit media's with those agendas sell it to us . To be honest it is nice to see an administration being moreso " honest " about it . . Trumps admin is simply playing them all against each other , it's smart tactics cuz like then when all the boys are constantly crying wolf . . Because then no one notices the real wolf outside the door nor will listen when the boy really does cry wolf . The main thing is this - the sky isn't falling so please do turn it off and enjoy life while you can . All these stories are again simply to sell headlines , keep you distracted and angry when CNN or fox or whomsoever isn't your friend or family and doesn't have your best interest in mind . They only thing they care about is that one thing just like a political person and that is the stockholders own pockets . It's all the same politricks and that has been here before any of us and will be here long after , so again enjoy life and don't let those headlines separate us as a family of humans and friends we all should be . Because the thing that gets me most about this new American civil war is how they did divide us , to have to see real blood related families and life long friends not like each other because of Trump or whomsoever is just no good . Love for everyone is the only way to overcome and see through it all .
Muah X Meow ^,.^~! TTFN

VanGoGo
New Pixel

Post by VanGoGo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Trump is a pathological liar, and an incompetent idiot. I suspect his party is using that to their advantage, keeping the masses distracted with nonsense about wiretapping, (or Russia!), so that nobody pays attention to his corporate CEO cabinet appointees, or the devastating budget cuts on everything non-military.
"Now this is more like it!"

Daise2
Prolific Pixel

Post by Daise2 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:01 pm

VanGoGo wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:56 pm
Trump is a pathological liar, and an incompetent idiot. I suspect his party is using that to their advantage, keeping the masses distracted with nonsense about wiretapping, (or Russia!), so that nobody pays attention to his corporate CEO cabinet appointees, or the devastating budget cuts on everything non-military.
This is exactly the point in the accusations - to distract from other issues.

DianaDeMysterieux
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/DianaDeMysterieux

Post by DianaDeMysterieux » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:51 am

Daise2 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:01 pm
VanGoGo wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:56 pm
This is exactly the point in the accusations - to distract from other issues.
Exactly why I am not paying any mind.
La Dame Mystere