For a limited time...

Need someone to make your new Avatar Picture, Homage Layout or your Catalog Pages look slick? Find graphic artists here!
Post Reply
User avatar
MandaMarie
Pixel Princess
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:09 pm
Location: West coast USA
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/MandaMarie
Contact:

For a limited time...

Post by MandaMarie » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:09 am

Hey, everyone. I am posting this here to put the word out. As most can see I like to work on different forms of graphics. Although I am no top talent, I do feel some of my work is fairly okay. So I have decided that if anyone needs any custom banners for promoting Pixel Pusher Community forums, I will gladly work with you, to create something unique for your own homepage. Now here is the kicker. As long as it is a banner promoting Pixel Pusher Community forum, within reason I will do the work, and put the code together for FREE! Yes, that's right, free of charge. Now I can't promise you, that you will get the highest quality imaging, something worth posting directly to a high-end website like Microsoft, Apple, or IBM, but I am willing to work with you, to help come up with a look you will like, and be attractive to more new users. Feel free to drop me a message in game to me, MandaMarie, or leave a reply here, or even a private message.

Remember, this offer is only for a limited time, however, I see myself leaving it up for a little while. So no rush, but, hurry up! :D
Image
...Visit my catalog...............Visit my Deviantart..............Visit Homepage....

Oh ooo-bee-doo, I wanna be like you.
I want to walk like you, talk like you, do.
You'd see it's true, an ape like me,
can learn to be, human, too.

;)

User avatar
GuySBot
Prolific Pixel
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:00 am
Location: Botswanna
Contact:

Re: For a limited time...

Post by GuySBot » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:00 pm

I would like a banner with your current avi pic from here at the Pixel Pusher forum .
512 wide X ( by ) any dimension height so your pic stays detailed and black background with white text .
IMVU style baubau txt is what I like but any text style is fine , cuz baubau is sometimes not so legible .
Thank you for your time .
Muah X Meow ^,.^~! TTFN

User avatar
MandaMarie
Pixel Princess
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:09 pm
Location: West coast USA
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/MandaMarie
Contact:

Re: For a limited time...

Post by MandaMarie » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:17 pm

GuySBot wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:00 pm
I would like a banner with your current avi pic from here at the Pixel Pusher forum .
512 wide X ( by ) any dimension height so your pic stays detailed and black background with white text .
IMVU style baubau txt is what I like but any text style is fine , cuz baubau is sometimes not so legible .
Thank you for your time .

Code: Select all

<center><a href="http://www.pixelpusher.info"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/Y0puE8i.png"></a>
Done and delivered. :D
Image
...Visit my catalog...............Visit my Deviantart..............Visit Homepage....

Oh ooo-bee-doo, I wanna be like you.
I want to walk like you, talk like you, do.
You'd see it's true, an ape like me,
can learn to be, human, too.

;)

User avatar
GuySBot
Prolific Pixel
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:00 am
Location: Botswanna
Contact:

Re: For a limited time...

Post by GuySBot » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:16 am

MandaMarie wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:17 pm
GuySBot wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:00 pm
I would like a banner with your current avi pic from here at the Pixel Pusher forum .
512 wide X ( by ) any dimension height so your pic stays detailed and black background with white text .
IMVU style baubau txt is what I like but any text style is fine , cuz baubau is sometimes not so legible .
Thank you for your time .

Code: Select all

<center><a href="http://www.pixelpusher.info"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/Y0puE8i.png"></a>
Done and delivered. :D
I figured out what the issue is actually . . and that is for those who maybe wonderin now -
why they weren't showing up notice in the image source link i.imgur.com - 1 too many . ( dots )
and the extra i so it was just showin' up as a ( . ) . Anyways thanks for the work , love it .
( must have been too tired last night and distracted a byte to have seen that )

EDIT - here is one of your banners on a different host .
It seems IMVU in IE has an issue with your imgur host as they kept coming up with just an X
( as in missing image ) and showing no image .
Worked fine in Mozilla but in testing I wanted them to work on both so
re-up'd to a different host .

http://s018.radikal.ru/i510/1703/0c/312dace4b211.jpg

PS before I forget at the other topic of catalog banners there is also a space mistake in your code .
Muah X Meow ^,.^~! TTFN

User avatar
Aerfenn
Pixel Ninja Assassin
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:47 am

Re: For a limited time...

Post by Aerfenn » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:42 pm

I hope your still doing this I would love to have some banners done for my Free Derives thread and my Custom Thread shop....

I'm a Medieval, Fantasy Developer so anything you come up with would be great :)

Let me know if you can do this

many thanks xx
Image

User avatar
MandaMarie
Pixel Princess
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:09 pm
Location: West coast USA
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/MandaMarie
Contact:

Re: For a limited time...

Post by MandaMarie » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:54 pm

Aerfenn wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:42 pm
I hope your still doing this I would love to have some banners done for my Free Derives thread and my Custom Thread shop....

I'm a Medieval, Fantasy Developer so anything you come up with would be great :)

Let me know if you can do this

many thanks xx
Sure Aerfenn I can still make you something. As long as they are meant to promote Pixel Pusher, linking to your threads here would be a great idea. Let me know what it is you are looking for and will see if I can come up with something to satisfy your taste. (do remember, though, I am not the greatest artist so don't get your hopes up too high for something extremely great.) :D
Image
...Visit my catalog...............Visit my Deviantart..............Visit Homepage....

Oh ooo-bee-doo, I wanna be like you.
I want to walk like you, talk like you, do.
You'd see it's true, an ape like me,
can learn to be, human, too.

;)

User avatar
Aerfenn
Pixel Ninja Assassin
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:47 am

Re: For a limited time...

Post by Aerfenn » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:43 pm

yes i wana promote my threads on here to try and get customers to come to me here aswell as the forum... and im not sure what.. i could give you a screenshot of me if thats any help
Image

User avatar
MandaMarie
Pixel Princess
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:09 pm
Location: West coast USA
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/MandaMarie
Contact:

Re: For a limited time...

Post by MandaMarie » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:58 pm

Medieval? :o

Image

This is just a concept to help pick what you might want. Any ideas of what you would like it to say, look like, anything at all.
The size of this is 500X100 by the way. Too big?
Image
...Visit my catalog...............Visit my Deviantart..............Visit Homepage....

Oh ooo-bee-doo, I wanna be like you.
I want to walk like you, talk like you, do.
You'd see it's true, an ape like me,
can learn to be, human, too.

;)

User avatar
Aerfenn
Pixel Ninja Assassin
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:47 am

Re: For a limited time...

Post by Aerfenn » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:58 am

OMG I LOVE IT!! if you don't mind making 2 one with Aerfenn's Free Derives and one with Aerfenn's Designs that would be awesome i could then link them up to this site!!

you are awesome hunni thank you!!
Image

Post Reply