Creator Custom Order Shops Rules

Find the shops of creators that do custom work here!
admin
Head Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Keef

Creator Custom Order Shops Rules

Post by admin » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:11 pm

• This forum is to give you a place to advertise your custom design shops.
  • All shops should only be for product’s that will be in uploaded to the Shop Owners Catalog.

Advertising the sale of independent assets is not permitted. No File Sales please
  • Creators

Please make a thread to showcase your shop.
    (One thread per creator account please.)

Design the look of your thread however you wish.

All transactions are at your own risk. We will not arbitrate or discipline for any payment deal gone wrong.
  • Customers:

Use caution when working with custom artists. Ask for references and to see prior custom work before commissioning work.

All transactions are at your own risk. We will not arbitrate or discipline for any payment deal gone wrong.
No matter where you go, there you are...

Pick up your free PPC Member Badge on Keef's IMVU Homepage Wear and Share to spread the word!

oOChrissyOo
Notorious Pixel

Re: Creator Custom Design Shops Rules

Post by oOChrissyOo » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:47 am

Stilettos....Ya know I once broke my foot wearing stilettos. I took about three steps and then went over on my ankle and had to spend four weeks in a cast. I was absolutely raging because the heel broke off in the process. I don't know what made me more angrier..my broken ankle, or the fact that the heel snapped off my new stilettos...ANYWAY...How many of you ladies out there have worn them, and couldn't WAIT to get them off at some point while dancing the night away?
HERE'S the Solution!!
° ˚ °・❤・° ˚ ° SHOP NOTORIOUS° ˚ °・❤・° ˚ °
She's made Stilettos your Avatar can CARRY! Yes, CARRY them and show off those sexy toes:)

http://www.imvu.com/shop/web_search.php ... m=36659291

They come in FIVE different colors to match ANY outfit :)

° ˚ °・❤・° ˚ ° SHOP NOTORIOUS ° ˚ °・❤・° ˚ °