The PERFECT avatar!

Post a description of what kind of product or mesh you’re looking for, someone here might know just where to find it!
MandaMarie
Pixel Princess
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/MandaMarie

The PERFECT avatar!

Post by MandaMarie » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:17 am

Okay so we all know it, it is hard to beat Sinderellas avatars. (Yes, this is my opinion. ;p) On most all of her avatars she add's in slight movements. Light breathing and a little sway to them and give off a fairly comfortable and natural feel. These days, well, they are all I wear and very happy with them. With the influx of the still or static avi people love to cram the shop with, it becomes fairly hard to find avatars. I tend to skip past all the still/static avatars myself and look for animated ones. I look for avatars like Sinderellas. But, here is what I am looking for...

I like to help people fix their avatars up when they want the help. Make them look a bit better if they wish to try for that. Sinderella makes one good male avatar. It isn't enough! Anyone know of any male avis out there, that might follow similar to how Sinderella makes her female avis? Soft movements, nothing extreme, light breathing, decent poses that don't tangle joints into pretzels and so on. The only other possible male avis I know of are VisNova. It also does help if they are a reasonable price. An avatar that comes with 8 stands and 5 sit's and possibly 10 extra poses, shouldn't cost 10,000 for what I would use them for. Not exactly looking for modeling avis. Just social ones.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this post. :D
...Visit my catalog...............Visit my Deviantart..............Visit Homepage....

Oh ooo-bee-doo, I wanna be like you.
I want to walk like you, talk like you, do.
You'd see it's true, an ape like me,
can learn to be, human, too.

;)

DianaDeMysterieux
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/DianaDeMysterieux

Re: The PERFECT avatar!

Post by DianaDeMysterieux » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:37 pm

I have yet to find such an avatar that isn't so pricey.

Like you, I use Sinderella's avatars almost exclusively except for the few avatars I have from Visnova and The Avatar Factory.

Even though The Avatar Factory's avatars cheaper, they do lack the depth that both Sinderella and Visnova give their avatars. Sadly I don't think there will ever be a perfect avatar for under 10K, but it would be wonderful.
La Dame Mystere