Roy's Random Derivable Meshes

Find Meshes here!
Roy
Mega Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Roy

Roy's Random Derivable Meshes

Post by Roy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:08 am

I have been mainly a texture developer over the years, but I have taken to meshing with Blender. I think a lot of my earlier stuff is not that great, but I think some of my stuff is getting pretty good now.

My main focus is to make androgynous meshes, tho I sometimes make whatever I feel like or whatever someone suggests. I want to make male and female versions of most things.

I suppose I would like to showcase my most recent outfit made:

This is a casual flat chested outfit. I did include textures with it. (I edited a picture of my jeans because I did not want to spend hours on making a texture that someone is probably going to steal anyway). I am pretty happy with the results. It is not really something that can be copped up into a top and bottom separate. Maybe the top if you cut it short (since there are not so many slender hipped pants).

Male Version is Ready!

I would also like to show the pants I made not too long ago too:

These are a lot less "cookie-cutter" since they do not came with a texture or opacity. There is a skin composite layer underneath as well so you can cut holes or make tears in them. There is a fat belt layer so you can use opacity to make that into a variety of shapes. There are a couple panels on the legs you could make into straps, chains or whatever you can think of.

And a couple shirts I made a while ago here:

Image Image

These shirts are for male and female avi but are mostly similar. They each have a separate panel on the front that you can use to make very clear images or text. (So far most of the derivations I see have used this to upload HD copyright images. Lovely. )

Warning that the shoulders might clip a bit (I mostly only seen this in some weird posed static avis that have their clavicle bones halfway down their chest) I am going to adjust that now that I know how to use weighting tools better. (If I can wrangle the staff into unlocking it)

I wanted to give thanks again for these forums. :D

Roy
Mega Pixel

Re: Roy's Random Derivable Meshes

Post by Roy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:54 am

I wanted to update that I made a female version of the "male versatile pants" that I made earlier.

This version I really just kept 2x2 px flat textures instead of showing the map so they are realy low kbs. they have the same features and maps as the male version. So you can cut holes and use opacity maps to make different belt styles.

Male version is this one here btw:

I do kind of regret using full sized maps instead of the small textures, but I thought it showed off its features a bit better. It is not at all as heavy as some pants meshes tho.

These both do not come with textures and are really meant to be made into many different things. The leg layer underneath is not really suitable to convert the pants into shorts. (they are a bit skinny to prevent clipping as best as I could) but rips and stuff should be fine.

Roy
Mega Pixel

Re: Roy's Random Derivable Meshes

Post by Roy » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:14 am

I made a couple new andro tops. These are long sweaters. One has sleeves over the hands, the other does not.

Image Image