Ladies & Gentlemen! Introductions PLEASE!

Welcome to the Pixel Pusher Community Forums.
Here you will find out about our mission and our community guidelines.
Aerfenn
Pixel Ninja Assassin

Re: Ladies & Gentlemen! Introductions PLEASE!

Post by Aerfenn » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:37 am

Good Morrow Ladies and Gents.. I'd be Aerfenn :)

I've been on this account since Oct 2014. Decided to create an account that was purely medieval based.. then after awhile started to create on her again.. Techically Aerfenn is my alt account i have 2 others ThomasCale and DrHarleyQuinn.. Harley was my first account and i've had her since August 2009. I found IMVU via a website as i needed something to do while on maternity leave. And i fell in love. I was an avid Role player for many years and even tried my hand at creating PVC and modern stuff on Harley... most of the time i just created for myself.. but after awhile and loads of Drama i left the role-play world and kinda vanished.. But i came back on Aerfenn and decided this time to take creating seriously... I now develop Medieval and Fantasy Wear and i think i have found my calling. I'm a Member of the Medieval Makers Guild Created by MagickalMorrigan. and with thanks to Violetscry1 and Ahndante and Ellohym I have been working at improving my products as much as i can.. I have even purchased Meshes from LaLov and Delure and offer up free derives on the meshes i own..

I mostly stay in the background and if indeed i am on imvu im usually creating.. its very rare you find me in a chat room now as i endure way to much drama in the early days when i role-played. so i tend to stick to myself. i do love meeting new people and love chatting away :)

Not sure what else i should put but YAY to keef and PPC mods who have made this possible.. IMVU Forums used to scare the crap out of me i never knew where to go and most of the time i would see way to much drama or hate... but here everything is simple and the community is the best

sooooo i'll go now before i ramble more hit me up if you wanna know more about me :)

teri
New Pixel

Post by teri » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:08 am

Hi everyone! I'm teri, my real name. I was lucky to grab "teri" back during the first round of premium name sales. I'm cheap so I waited for a substantial free credits offer and one came along that granted 110,000 credits, and then like a duck on a June bug was I! lol

I work from home, telephone helpdesk and sales. I found imvu because I was curious why so many people were attracted to Vampires. During a Google search on vampires an ad for imvu was there on the search results page, so I clicked and I've been using imvu ever since. That was almost 8 years ago. I have several alt accounts, all of them usually with the letters "t-e-r-i" in there somewhere.

Because I'm so curious, to a fault I'm sure, I was lead to start creating/deving. I'm not able to devote enough time to it to become great at it, but I do like to putter at it and see what happens. Pretty much my motto in life: "Try it and see what happens".

I'm married with two grown kids, four cats, living in the suburbs of Mpls, Mn. Life is good. I'm living the dream. ..laughs wryly..

It's great to be here, and thank you for providing this for us all!

LauraLight
Pixel Princess
IMVU Homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage. ... r=26870451

Post by LauraLight » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi everybody,

Introductions for me always feel so awkward, but I'll give it a shot :p

Some of you know me as LauraLight/Hope1986
I am married irl.
I design my own homepages and am also a creator.
I love reading books and listening to music; I also play a ton of video games.

Joining Imvu:
I've been an imvu user since 2005 (Hope1986 was my original account and I still use it, though LauraLight has become my main)
Back in 2005 I had just moved away from the town I graduated from and started messing around with computers. I had received a pretty nice laptop as a gift and I loved it so much! I remember stumbling across Imvu with a friend on it one day and wanting to try it out.

It looked like msn, but had a side screen for the avatars. The ff7 hair was pretty popular back then, so many Cloud and Aerith hairs! Bobble heads were all the rage (mostly because that's all we had) and the chat roulette was fun. I especially loved the ferris wheel and buckstars ♥

Due to rl I've had to take vacations from imvu from time to time. I've made many friends and seen quite a few people leave imvu throughout the years. It's always sad to see people go, but the memories we've all made are great and I cherish every single one. Though I may not always have time for chatting, I do think of all my friends here and hope they are doing well. I'll try to keep checking in when I can! ♥
No light in the darkness is too small to see...
Don't hate or discriminate,
Never give up on equality,
Only you can decide your fate. ♥

Curvaceous
Posting Pixel

Post by Curvaceous » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:14 am

Varsha wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:37 am
Hello everyone,

Joining in the fun thanks to an invitation received! Hope everyone is doing well.

I am thoroughly enjoying my new career adventure as well.
Oh my Varsha. This is so cool. Glad to see you here too!
Kitty

DianaDeMysterieux
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/DianaDeMysterieux

Post by DianaDeMysterieux » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:59 am

LauraLight wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:28 pm
Hi everybody,

Introductions for me always feel so awkward, but I'll give it a shot :p

Some of you know me as LauraLight/Hope1986
I am married irl.
I design my own homepages and am also a creator.
I love reading books and listening to music; I also play a ton of video games.

Joining Imvu:
I've been an imvu user since 2005 (Hope1986 was my original account and I still use it, though LauraLight has become my main)
Back in 2005 I had just moved away from the town I graduated from and started messing around with computers. I had received a pretty nice laptop as a gift and I loved it so much! I remember stumbling across Imvu with a friend on it one day and wanting to try it out.

It looked like msn, but had a side screen for the avatars. The ff7 hair was pretty popular back then, so many Cloud and Aerith hairs! Bobble heads were all the rage (mostly because that's all we had) and the chat roulette was fun. I especially loved the ferris wheel and buckstars ♥

Due to rl I've had to take vacations from imvu from time to time. I've made many friends and seen quite a few people leave imvu throughout the years. It's always sad to see people go, but the memories we've all made are great and I cherish every single one. Though I may not always have time for chatting, I do think of all my friends here and hope they are doing well. I'll try to keep checking in when I can! ♥
Welcome Laura!!!!

-hugs her-
La Dame Mystere

nerseus
Sage Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/nerseus

Post by nerseus » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello all!
My name's Dan, aka nerseus, and I'm a computer (semi-)addict. I design/write software for a living but love 3D modelling, drawing, gaming, writing, and sillying. I used to develop for IMVU, mostly meshing/modelling, but haven't done much in recent years but I still dabble and help out when I can. I'm available for mesh requests, too, though I mostly limit that to requests from friends *cough goth girls get special attention end cough*

-Dan / ner
Last edited by nerseus on Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm always around to answer meshing questions! PM me or find me on Skype: djatarchon

(I also take mesh requests from time to time)

Notorious Chicka
Notorious Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Notorious

Post by Notorious Chicka » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:20 am

Nice to see some new faces!

Remember to spread the word and bring your friends to us so we can build our community!

VanGoGo
New Pixel

Post by VanGoGo » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:12 am

'ello, my name is VanGoGo, im a starving artist in RL, mainly dabbling automotive art...I found IMVU in 2008 while (doing an image search for cars), and thought it would be fun to try creating some pixels. IMVUs been a bit of a rollercoaster, but Ive stuck it out...the rides gotta get fun again eventually, right?
A real forum...I like the concept!
"Now this is more like it!"

WickedAngel
Prolific Pixel

Post by WickedAngel » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:08 pm

nerseus wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:54 pm
Hello all!
My name's Dan, aka nerseus, and I'm a computer (semi-)addict. I design/write software for a living but love 3D modelling, drawing, gaming, writing, and sillying. I used to develop for IMVU, mostly meshing/modelling, but haven't done much in recent years but I still dabble and help out when I can. I'm available for mesh requests, too, though I mostly limit that to requests from friends *cough goth girls get special attention end cough*

-Dan / ner

Yay Dan/Ner found us.....welcome to the party Ner...

you too VanGogo

nice to see the best hanging out here.....

KrystalSkye70
New Pixel

Post by KrystalSkye70 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:48 pm

ok here I am!

I'm KrystalSkye70. I am a mesh creator mainly, but I also texture my meshes (I find it helps to ensure the texture maps work correctly, and aren't TOO difficult to follow).

My specialty is automotive products. My FIRST account was started in May of 2007, and I became a creator in June of 2007. I made Pro in late 2007 or early 2008 (by the old standards of what a Pro was).

In October of 2016, IMVU banned that account. I was using Trademark names/logos (which I had been doing since I started), and they finally decided they didn't want my account around. Instead of allowing me to just change everything, of course.

So, I used a second creator account I set up in 2011, and re-named it to KrystalSkye70a, and started re-adding my meshes to THAT catalogue, but making sure to avoid using any trademark names or logos. They just recently banned THAT account, as well, claiming I DID use trademark names/logos (I've demanded proof, and have not received anything yet...)

So...TWO grand-fathered accounts are now gone, which means I MUST pay for VIP every month in order to create...and they are STILL earning profits from MY meshes, without having to pay me at all...the bunch of thieves...

Even after BOTH of these issues, I created a brand new account, and actually spent the real money on AP and VIP, proving my (foolish) loyalty to IMVU.

I'm still adding my automotive products, and still avoiding trademark names and logos. This time however, I'm NOT using KrystalSkye70 in my account name. Lets see if IMVU will let this one stay this time.

I create meshes more as a hobby than anything else. I love cars, and I have an over-abundance of creativity, so combined, they make for a lovely outlet. Without IMVU to utilize them, the meshes are mainly pointless endeavours of time, as they just sit there in 3DS looking pretty.

When I first started creating in IMVU, I was a texture artist, and spent most of my time creating goth-style items. I also started creating tattooed and pierced skins, until the REAL skin artists showed up. I made several clothing bits (mostly AP stuff), and some Comic Character Cosplay items, as well. Once I started meshing, however, my real Niche appeared.

DarkAngel5 was one of my primary inspirations for becoming a creator. Spy00 created a lowrider car mesh, which inspired me to finally dust off my copy of 3DS and actually learn how to use it. He inspired me to dive into my true passion: Cars. LadyWallace made requests of me to create more complex meshes, with animations, and Dutch (from Dutch Guns) taught me how to animate. The rest is history.

I'm still here. I will most likely remain here. I'm malignant like that. I have friends on IMVU, and I am still trying to re-connect with some of them, due to the lost accounts, but..eventually, everything will come around.

AThousandTales
Pixelicious
IMVU Homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage. ... r=14873154

Post by AThousandTales » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:28 am

Hello everyone,

I'm absolutely terrible at writing introduction posts, but I'll give it a try anyway...

My name is Yvonne, though I am otherwise known as AThousandTales or Praesepe, and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm usually more of a lurker than a poster, so I doubt you'll remember me from the old IMVU forums. ^_^' I joined IMVU in 2007 after clicking on an ad, and started developing about two years later, after I won a Halloween costume contest that helped me fund uploading my first few products. I mostly texturize, though I do from time to time release the occassional mesh too. I'm not that often creating new products: I do have a lot of ideas, but I'm still in need of a lot of learning and thus developing still goes rather slowly.

I like reading, roleplaying and learning about other people's cultures - that's actually where I get my inspiration for creating from. Oh - and I'm 28 years old right now.

I think that about covers it.
Thanks for making this forum possible!

Sikk
New Pixel

Post by Sikk » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:55 pm

I'm Sikk. Chicka sent me.

The IMVU virus has laid dormant in me for quite some time, but who knows. There is no cure.

Notorious Chicka
Notorious Pixel

Post by Notorious Chicka » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:09 pm

Sikk wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:55 pm

The IMVU virus has laid dormant in me for quite some time, but who knows. There is no cure.
My day is complete :)

WickedAngel
Prolific Pixel

Post by WickedAngel » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Sikk wrote:

Long time no see Sikk.....

Well done Not for getting hold of him..... :D

Mausoleum
Posting Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage. ... r=90559599

Post by Mausoleum » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:13 am

Hello to all.

I'm Mausoleum (real name is Kaylee), I'm a content creator have been for around 5 years now and a digital artist for 10.
My creating style is a mixture of well my own self a bit of cute, weird and gothic, same with my art style also.
I live in Australia, love it here. I love art, sewing, reading and gaming.
Glad to have signed up on here, everyone seems lovely. Cannot wait to talk with you all ^^

PS not that great with introductions.

ImageImage

Image Image

Notorious Chicka
Notorious Pixel

Post by Notorious Chicka » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:05 pm

WickedAngel wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:47 pm
Sikk wrote:

Long time no see Sikk.....

Well done Not for getting hold of him..... :D
I have him on speed dial :)

gaf210
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/gaf210

Post by gaf210 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Sikk wrote:

Sikk bud !! So glad to hear from you :D

admin
Head Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Keef

Post by admin » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:50 pm

Were putting the band back together! 8-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NBexQxnalw
No matter where you go, there you are...

Pick up your free PPC Member Badge on Keef's IMVU Homepage Wear and Share to spread the word!

Seige
Dark Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=3019684

Post by Seige » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:09 am

I originally joined in march of 06 to create a 3d version of a Character I was creating for a book I was writing. The Book never made it but I found myself in a new world of creation and fell in to Role Play. Over the years I have Made and Lost Friends but at the end of the day I have grown wiser with it all.
Some of you might know me from way back then from the tons of Hair I had in my catty lol! Any way I hate to say that I saw this coming and I still didn't get out of the way. :P Darn it all.

LizzieBorden
Dark Pixel

Post by LizzieBorden » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:25 am

admin wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:50 pm
Were putting the band back together! 8-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NBexQxnalw
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: =^.^=

BunnyCakes
Pixel Princess
IMVU Homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage. ... r=30837115

Post by BunnyCakes » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:34 pm

My names Bunny and I have a nice ass....... ;)

LizzieBorden
Dark Pixel

Post by LizzieBorden » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:04 am

BunnyCakes wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:34 pm
You mean 'tail' sis! :P ♥♥ =^.^=

BunnyCakes
Pixel Princess
IMVU Homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage. ... r=30837115

Post by BunnyCakes » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:04 pm

LizzieBorden wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:04 am
BunnyCakes wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:34 pm
You mean 'tail' sis! :P ♥♥ =^.^=
you are right! :lol:

Twiddybird
Prolific Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Twiddybird

Post by Twiddybird » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:38 am

Hai lovelies, I be Twiddybird but peeps just call me Twi or Twiddles or Twiddlesticks, umm, Birdy, Spidey, Little Missy (For a certain someone) err..The Almighy Twidster and..one numpty calls me Twit, my real name is much less playful which is Suzanne but Shhh, Tis IMVU so we'll stick to Twi xD, I'm 24 and live in the UK, England, recently moved from London to Lancashire and not adjusting very well but have more time to be back on IMVU after around an 18month leave.

I like to keep a short, meaningful friends list and not just randomly add every Brat, Princess and Wolf but I am friendly and chatty and love to help out where I can be it to guide someone through a typical laborious IMVU process or with creating where I can. My main line of products are clothing and I love making textures and mapping out new styles, I range from GA and Kawaii cute to AP sexy and hot, I have a few public rooms but tend to hang out in others more unless creating which I will admit is most of my time on IMVU but feel free to pop along and see me, I am always open to new conversation and people :D.

My time on IMVU has been fairly drama free, I don't think anyone can say they have avoided it completely but I don't have any known enemies or ex's with grudges to bear, oh wait..there is one..xD anyways, outside of IMVU I take care of my nan (Grandma) and have a variety of pets that keep me occupied and happy, I enjoy dance and keeping active through running and swimming as well as long dog walks in the park...hmm, not sure what else to write here..Oh Oh.. Like Bunny.. I have a nice ass xD ~Checks out Bunny's and nods in approval~ That's it from me, anything else you can ask me in chat or shoot me an inbox, stalkers welcome :D Toodles~~

nerseus
Sage Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/nerseus

Post by nerseus » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:30 am

So many friendly peeps (and bunnies)!
I was so going to say I have a nice ass, too, but now it would just sound like copying... bummer.
I'm always around to answer meshing questions! PM me or find me on Skype: djatarchon

(I also take mesh requests from time to time)