IMVU and their payouts to creators

A place for talking about IMVU
WickedAngel
Prolific Pixel

IMVU and their payouts to creators

Post by WickedAngel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Ok basically I just want to get others opinions on a particular 'thread' on the Discussions. A creator who was just recently verified made a thread and wants help to get IMVU to buy their credits that they earnt from BEFORE they were verified. The OP of the thread doesn't seem to get that it's opening a can of worms and unfair to all the other creators who got stuck with credits if IMVU swap their credits out for them and not others.

So how would you feel if IMVU helped this one individual while not doing the same for other creators.

Zara
Sage Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Keodi

Re: IMVU and their payouts to creators

Post by Zara » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:16 pm

WickedAngel wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:04 pm
So how would you feel if IMVU helped this one individual while not doing the same for other creators.
I'd feel it's normal IMVU modus operandi, they never treat everyone equally whether it's due to the particular staff involved, rank stupidity or favouritism in one form or another.

I'm torn between outrage at personally being stuck with more credits than I could ever possibly spend and congratulating the jammy bastard if he/she pulls it off! :mrgreen:

Notorious Chicka
Notorious Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Notorious

Post by Notorious Chicka » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Zara wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:16 pm
WickedAngel wrote:
I'd feel it's normal IMVU modus operandi, they never treat everyone equally whether it's due to the particular staff involved, rank stupidity or favouritism in one form or another.

I'm torn between outrage at personally being stuck with more credits than I could ever possibly spend and congratulating the jammy bastard if he/she pulls it off! :mrgreen:

Agreed.

If we find out they helped this person I am going to ask for immediate dismissal of the employee who authorizes the move.

Notorious Chicka
Notorious Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Notorious

Post by Notorious Chicka » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:38 am

and this might get me slapped or banned....

"@healing1000 here is the God's honest truth...IF they pay you cash for your credits, after thousands of people were not allowed to turn their earned credits into cash - just because you asked....There WILL be a huge uproar in our community.

@ShannonMac seriously - there should be no "looking into it". The answer should be "No, I am sorry you missed your chance to sell them through a reseller."

Thousands of Content Creators LEFT IMVU because of the change in how they earned their money here. We all held hands and suffered through the change.

If one user thinks that they should receive payment - when they used IMVU off an on over the years - while the rest of us toiled through the trenches of change together....seriously. They shouldn't be given false hope.

@healing1000 I am truly sorry you feel ripped off. You should have been active while the rest of us adjusted.

My advice: Drop the request and accept the result."

WickedAngel
Prolific Pixel

Post by WickedAngel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:06 pm

Notorious Chicka wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:38 am
and this might get me slapped or banned....

"@healing1000 here is the God's honest truth...IF they pay you cash for your credits, after thousands of people were not allowed to turn their earned credits into cash - just because you asked....There WILL be a huge uproar in our community.

@ShannonMac seriously - there should be no "looking into it". The answer should be "No, I am sorry you missed your chance to sell them through a reseller."

Thousands of Content Creators LEFT IMVU because of the change in how they earned their money here. We all held hands and suffered through the change.

If one user thinks that they should receive payment - when they used IMVU off an on over the years - while the rest of us toiled through the trenches of change together....seriously. They shouldn't be given false hope.

@healing1000 I am truly sorry you feel ripped off. You should have been active while the rest of us adjusted.

My advice: Drop the request and accept the result."
They slap or ban you for that...then there is something seriously wrong....

HugsAndKisses
Pixel Princess
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/HugsAndKisses

Post by HugsAndKisses » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:57 pm

WickedAngel wrote:
Ok basically I just want to get others opinions on a particular 'thread' on the Discussions. A creator who was just recently verified made a thread and wants help to get IMVU to buy their credits that they earnt from BEFORE they were verified. The OP of the thread doesn't seem to get that it's opening a can of worms and unfair to all the other creators who got stuck with credits if IMVU swap their credits out for them and not others.

I would be very angry. If they do for one, then they have to do for everyone else. She should be kicking herself for missing the deadline. She wasn't interested in IMVU then, but is now so she gets special treatment? I don't think so!