Request for New Accessory Stroller that's animated

Looked for days and can't find the mesh you need? Make a Request Topic here and maybe one of the Pixel Pusher Community Meshers will make it happen!
Post Reply
User avatar
Twiddybird
Prolific Pixel
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:00 am
Location: England
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Twiddybird

Request for New Accessory Stroller that's animated

Post by Twiddybird » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Hai, A mesh I would love to see in the catty is a new stroller (Pram) pushchair, whatever you like to call them, with the booming baby trade on IMVU I think this would be a good thing to see, all of the strollers are limited both in design and ability... there isn't a stroller that is worn like an accessory where the owner can push, rock and peer into the stroller via triggers, just as a new mum would do her baby..stand there talking, rocking her stroller back and forth to soothe her child, it's something we see every day but not on IMVU so here is my suggestion.. hope someone likes it and comes up with a workable mesh :D Thankies
Image

User avatar
GuySBot
Prolific Pixel
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:00 am
Location: Botswanna
Contact:

Re: Request for New Accessory Stroller that's animated

Post by GuySBot » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:46 pm

Good idea ! A byte off topic here and i can't remember the room but I believe it may have been one of Notorious's where it was this shopping cart when you go on the node it started booking around the room and has to be one of the funniest items I've seen . Anyways it reminded me of that , i'll see if I can locate it . Hmm I'm surprised there isn't an animated stroller already . To note that item was furniture not an accessory as you wish for .
Muah X Meow ^,.^~! TTFN

User avatar
SqkyC
Prolific Pixel
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:19 pm
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/SqkyC

Re: Request for New Accessory Stroller that's animated

Post by SqkyC » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Is it possible to make an accessory with multiple bone poses? Or is that clothing items? I like the idea. I've only ever seen furniture items with these sort of poses though. I guess you'd have to texture the baby in the stroller as part of the mesh?

User avatar
Keef
Sage Pixel
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:02 pm

Re: Request for New Accessory Stroller that's animated

Post by Keef » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:44 pm

SqkyC wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:31 pm
Is it possible to make an accessory with multiple bone poses? Or is that clothing items? I like the idea. I've only ever seen furniture items with these sort of poses though. I guess you'd have to texture the baby in the stroller as part of the mesh?
Possible but very difficult.

Yes, any accessory that needs to move the avatars bones has to be made as clothing.
Because that means no additional bones/nodes the animation would have to be made as a morph. Morph animations are a lot more involved and add a ton more KB to the mesh.

Making it as furniture would be easier as furniture allows for both skeleton as well as the furniture to be animated.
The disadvantage there being you can only have it out in your own rooms.
Image

User avatar
BunnyCakes
Pixel Princess
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:02 pm
IMVU Homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage. ... r=30837115

Re: Request for New Accessory Stroller that's animated

Post by BunnyCakes » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:16 pm

If someone makes this a furniture version please add a spot for a avatar to be in the stroller. I can see this being a huge hit. I would love to see both versions made.
Image

User avatar
Zara
Sage Pixel
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:24 am
Location: Baix Empordà, Catalunya.
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Keodi
Contact:

Re: Request for New Accessory Stroller that's animated

Post by Zara » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:27 am

BunnyCakes wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:16 pm
If someone makes this a furniture version please add a spot for a avatar to be in the stroller. I can see this being a huge hit. I would love to see both versions made.
I can't do the animated version but I did start on a furniture version with an onboard avi some time ago. Like so many of my projects it got abandoned in favour of something else ... I get distracted easily lol :mrgreen:

I'll dig it out and try to get it finished some time soon.
Image

User avatar
Twiddybird
Prolific Pixel
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:00 am
Location: England
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Twiddybird

Re: Request for New Accessory Stroller that's animated

Post by Twiddybird » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:08 pm

I actually asked a mesher for this very idea to be put into practice about 3 years ago but she bolted off with a ton of my creds and refuses to reply to messages, I shall not name her for obvious reasons, not here to bash on anyone but she did say that it was possible so I am holding out for some 3D meshing genius to come along and wow us all with this mesh, if by some miracle it happens.. please hit me up with links to the mesh as i'd love to get my grubby little paws on it and derive away like a loon xD
Image

User avatar
Twiddybird
Prolific Pixel
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:00 am
Location: England
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Twiddybird

Re: Request for New Accessory Stroller that's animated

Post by Twiddybird » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:15 pm

GuySBot wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:46 pm
Good idea ! A byte off topic here and i can't remember the room but I believe it may have been one of Notorious's where it was this shopping cart when you go on the node it started booking around the room and has to be one of the funniest items I've seen . Anyways it reminded me of that , i'll see if I can locate it . Hmm I'm surprised there isn't an animated stroller already . To note that item was furniture not an accessory as you wish for .
Haha Bot, I actually have that shopping cart, it's so much fun and one of the very first items I bought on IMVU!!
Image

User avatar
GuySBot
Prolific Pixel
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:00 am
Location: Botswanna
Contact:

Re: Request for New Accessory Stroller that's animated

Post by GuySBot » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Twiddybird wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:15 pm
GuySBot wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:46 pm
Good idea ! A byte off topic here and i can't remember the room but I believe it may have been one of Notorious's where it was this shopping cart when you go on the node it started booking around the room and has to be one of the funniest items I've seen . Anyways it reminded me of that , i'll see if I can locate it . Hmm I'm surprised there isn't an animated stroller already . To note that item was furniture not an accessory as you wish for .
Haha Bot, I actually have that shopping cart, it's so much fun and one of the very first items I bought on IMVU!!
What a coincidence - you'll have to shoot me that link . Since Zara is workin on the furniture version if no one else is interested
I can ask some devs I've commissioned and see what they think . I'll have some patience though and give it some time here .
Oh while I got you here I went to your page added ya and scoped out the banners they look good , very nice stickers too <3
You don't have to accept my add just I add everyone so no worries there .
Muah X Meow ^,.^~! TTFN

Post Reply