Welcome commitee

Give us your feedback on how we are doing and how you would like to see us grow.
GuySBot
Prolific Pixel

Welcome commitee

Post by GuySBot » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:26 pm

I do realize it will blow up the Introductions Please ! topic -
but I want to reply to everyone there so all feel more welcome , but that may look me look like . . . I dunno whatever you think I'd look like .
anyways I'd appreciate it if at least one different or not person would welcome every person who posts in there . I believe this will encourage
more interaction down the line not only in that topic but all others . have nice day , love <3
Muah X Meow ^,.^~! TTFN

admin
Head Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Keef

Re: Welcome commitee

Post by admin » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:37 am

I do love this idea, If we could get a few members to make a point to be the welcome wagon that would be great!

My limited time is still busy doing behind the scenes stuff so I'm not always visibly active or able to post, but i am here!

We are at that dangerous point of any new community, once the newness wears off will it atrophy or will it continue to be active and grow. I'm sure a lot of folks are watching and waiting to see what that answer will be. We need everyone's support to make this forum stay vibrant. Keep posting peeps!
No matter where you go, there you are...

Pick up your free PPC Member Badge on Keef's IMVU Homepage Wear and Share to spread the word!

GuySBot
Prolific Pixel

Post by GuySBot » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:35 pm

^ thanks admin !

To add if anyone reading would be so kind as to goto Quick Links above then tick on -
- Unanswered topics -
& answer those or even reply to someone you like their products or something along those lines
because most of the un-answered topics are creators showcase will also be beneficial to all .
Plus I'm sure everyone would appreciate feedback on their products and other posts .

Thanks for your time and consideration !
Muah X Meow ^,.^~! TTFN

EsReverniDrawrof
Pixel Ninja Assassin
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/EsReverniDrawrof

Post by EsReverniDrawrof » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:17 pm

GuySBot wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:35 pm
^ thanks admin !

To add if anyone reading would be so kind as to goto Quick Links above then tick on -
- Unanswered topics -
I'm pretty sure thats how I saw this post. It was that or "active" I clicked on. I try to be in here at least once a day. Having the PPC badge in my top 10 has been really useful (the bookmarks on my iPad are useless, and clusterf**k on my PC).

GuySBot
Prolific Pixel

Post by GuySBot » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:29 pm

EsReverniDrawrof wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:17 pm
GuySBot wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:35 pm
^ thanks admin !

- Unanswered topics -
I'm pretty sure thats how I saw this post. It was that or "active" I clicked on. I try to be in here at least once a day. Having the PPC badge in my top 10 has been really useful (the bookmarks on my iPad are useless, and clusterf**k on my PC).
TY Es ! I wanted to say earlier when I first seen your profile picture here that I LOVE love love love love love love it .
The silhouette is just awesme and it's very much like a Ukrainian flag being blue like the sky on top and golden like the fields below .
Muah X Meow ^,.^~! TTFN

EsReverniDrawrof
Pixel Ninja Assassin
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/EsReverniDrawrof

Post by EsReverniDrawrof » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Awesome, and thanks. A bit OT, but I had the idea after a day at the beach, but like the thought of it being like something else too! :D

oOChrissyOo
Notorious Pixel

Post by oOChrissyOo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:03 am

admin wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:37 am
I do love this idea, If we could get a few members to make a point to be the welcome wagon that would be great!

My limited time is still busy doing behind the scenes stuff so I'm not always visibly active or able to post, but i am here!

We are at that dangerous point of any new community, once the newness wears off will it atrophy or will it continue to be active and grow. I'm sure a lot of folks are watching and waiting to see what that answer will be. We need everyone's support to make this forum stay vibrant.
I'd just like to update the fact that being a member should also include the willingness to pull in more members and allow them to enjoy a much better Forum than what IMVU has given us. And by this, I mean not only word-of-mouth but, hanging out in the awesome PPC room that Notorious was so nice to make for us. Not only is it a great room to hang out in...she has also incorporated a "Creator of the Month" display area where she has placed items from their catalog and a Link to their catalog. And yeah...some of you did hang out in there when it was first opened, but now, all I hear is a bunch of crickets....I stop by the room almost every other day and have sat my avatar ( for hrs ) there while I derive, or shop...and not a soul comes in.
Can we please wake this room back up? ...............That is all.