Tutorials from the IMVU forums?

Give us your feedback on how we are doing and how you would like to see us grow.
Zara
Sage Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Keodi

Re: Tutorials from the IMVU forums?

Post by Zara » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:33 am

@Cookie - If the Karliah tutorial is important give me the message you want to send to her and I'll pass it on.

ChocolateCookie
Pixel Mod

Post by ChocolateCookie » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:35 pm

Zara wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:33 am
@Cookie - If the Karliah tutorial is important give me the message you want to send to her and I'll pass it on.
Thank you for the offer, I think that it is fine for now, I added her video tutorials to the Youtube tutorial directory, I know that she did make at least one non-video tutorial as well but she deleted the images so I do not think she will have it anyways. But if I find anything else by her then I'll let you know!

I think that for now, out of all the users that I've been unable to contact, I would love to be able to contact Katelyn and Rotten the most as they have made a bunch of tutorials. I think I might be able to reach Katelyn at GASR though.

Cracker
Mega Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Cracker

Post by Cracker » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:31 pm

Katelyn stepped down from modding GASR and haven't seen her post in months unfortunately :(
Image Image Image

admin
Head Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/Keef

Post by admin » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Sent messages to some of the 3D peeps.
No matter where you go, there you are...

Pick up your free PPC Member Badge on Keef's IMVU Homepage Wear and Share to spread the word!

ChocolateCookie
Pixel Mod

Post by ChocolateCookie » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:40 am

Cracker wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:31 pm
Katelyn stepped down from modding GASR and haven't seen her post in months unfortunately :(
Yeah, I know, she hasn't been active in awhile but I think I could still try to message her on there.

Edit: I messaged her on GASR, I hope she gets it.

EsReverniDrawrof
Pixel Ninja Assassin
IMVU Homepage: http://avatars.imvu.com/EsReverniDrawrof

Post by EsReverniDrawrof » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Thank you so much for doing this! I had started a personal document to copy down the URL of all the off site tutorials ( that still worked), but only got as far as texture developing. I knew I wanted to somehow save the full posted tuts, and as I hemmed and hawed how to do it, saw someone's badge ( Chicka's I think) that directed me to this community.
I'm so grateful for you guys doing all of this ( the site, the time put in, the support), and also relieved. I signed up here about a half hour ago- but from everything I've read so far, I'm reminded of how IMVU used to be. Without going too far OT, I just wanted to say thanks.
Tutorials have been saved! Yay!

ChocolateCookie
Pixel Mod

Post by ChocolateCookie » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:26 am

So unfortunately a lot of people ended not replying probably because they just haven't logged online and many of the ones that did don't actually want to move their tutor I also here saying that they are outdated. Which I understand. A few of them told me that I can move their tutorials here myself if I think those would be useful so I'll take another look at those and also go through the rest, saving the ones that are still relevant and helpful on my own computer in case I do get a reply from the authors after the forums will be deleted.

At least this is the best plan I can think of for now.