ARK: Survival Evolved on Steam

WASD your way into this forum to talk about your favorite games.
Seige
Posting Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=3019684

ARK: Survival Evolved on Steam

Post by Seige » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:22 am

A few of My Co-DJs have brought me into Ark and the first thing I did was starve to death while watching giant lizards staring at me. lol
All in all it's a fun survival game but I have this complex about being bald and nearly naked when you first join the game. lol

oOChrissyOo
Notorious Pixel

Re: ARK: Survival Evolved on Steam

Post by oOChrissyOo » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:18 am

Ha...I was also convinced to download ARK on my Steam acct, and felt the same way. I was walking along a beach? I think it was anyway...stark naked, and wondering wth I was supposed to be doing as dinosaurs just stood and stared. I did however, find a water bottle, and my character threw it before I could drink it. I'm sure its a fun game, it just takes a little patience, and a friend who plays the game to show you the ropes. LOL.

Seige
Posting Pixel
IMVU Homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=3019684

Re: ARK: Survival Evolved on Steam

Post by Seige » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:37 pm

I have Moved on to Age of Conan, seems easier to survive and no Lizards making me feel insecure about my pixels. Oddly enough the game allows you to make a choice on if you want some cloths on or be completely all natural... LMAO I have so far managed to fend for myself , beat up people that have weapons with my fists and build a shelter. I am near a constant water source and grubs are the in food for my survival! lol So far I have only come across one person that was not NPC and they invaded my space ... it was weird I couldn't spear them which told me they were not an NPC. (we are not supposed to kill our neighbors invading our space apparently)lol!